No. of positions : 1Required Position : Hospital Business Coordinator
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Industry / Sector Preference :Healthcare/Hospital Marketing(Preferably Ayurveda)
Total Experience : 5+
Relevant Experience : 3+
Salary : Negotiable
Age Preference :28 to 35
Gender : Male
Location Preference :Kochi
Language Preference : Malayalam, Hindi and English
Skills Preferred :pR,Organizing and Planning Skill
Interview Structure :Marketing Manager –GM/CM/MD
Job Profile (Detailed) :
Job Description for Hospital Business Coordinator
Title: Hospital Business Coordinator
Department: Service Division
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Summary of Position: A Hospital Business Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the business activities of the hospitals by effectively organizing and conducting the promotional activities on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute the promotional activities such as medical camps, package promotions, medical talks in different corporate, membership card selling to different groups, corporate tie-ups and any other duties entrusted from time to time.
- Plan each activity through the proper identification of appropriate group or segment.
- Calling on different organizations, clubs, NGOs to promote our hospitals in different localities.
- Observe, record and report complaints, suggestions and ideas which he gets after each activity is conducted.
- Constantly endeavor to improve the standards of the hospitals.
- Attain assigned business target.
- Effectively manage expenses and improve operational efficiency.
- Able to identify business associates and better platforms to conduct activities for the hospitals.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- Should be target oriented. Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Regularly attending company meetings.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the industry and anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
Applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of three to five years experience in hospital marketing. Must be willing to travel within the state. Must be computer literate and should have excellent communication skills. Should be an extrovert and a matured person. Must possess good PR skill.
For more information contact:
Bharathi D2, III Floor,Mahakavi G Road,
Karikkamuri,Cochin – 11
Ph # 0484 -3061055