DotNet Architect – MRO
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Designs and develops the product development strategy based on the Scope.
2. Identify the need to add functionality to the products Development and communicates these changes
to the customer by gaining their support.
3. Ensures client receives quick and effective support and assistance.
4. Understand and manage all phases of IT application development projects.
5. Develops the data structure and architecture for the product
6. Develops project plans and assigns work to meet expected delivery dates.
7. Communicates with Client Management Team on a regular basis to keep everyone updated on the
status of development projects.
8. Coordinates and resolves conflicts, change management process, focuses on the development of staff
by providing positive role modeling.
9. Trains, develops, and coaches staff to improve performance and builds a strong team.
10. Provides ongoing performance feedback, applies progressive discipline and obtains permission to terminate employees when required
• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Systems Development or a related discipline.
• Enterprise application development
For the above job opening Contact:
Team Leader – Resourcing
Bharathi, D2, III Floor Mahakavi G Road,
Karikkamuri, Cochin – 11
Mob # 9895701302