Position: Assistant Manager Accounts
Education: B Com/M Com
Exp: Min 7 years of Exp in any manufacturing industry
Salary: Up to 26k
1. Accounting and Financial Management:
Maintenance of various books of accounts and financial statements keeping compliance
with time and accuracy norms. Reconcile the accounts which are entered in the system.
- Monitoring bank accounts and transfer of available funds to HO on time to take the maximum utilization of funds and to avoid idle cash balance with banks.
2. Cost Control and Budgetary Analysis
Monthly updating the Management on cost head wise variance analysis.
Monitoring strict adherence on Collection of receivables and getting resolved billing
discrepancies, if any.
Evaluating Inventory cost controls and optimum inventory status
3. Taxation and Statutory Compliance
Knowledge of taxes and other related acts and enactments like TDS, Sales Tax, Excise Duty, Income Tax etc
4. System Implementation and MIS
Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on performance viz, fund management, cost control, credit control, profitability, etc
Please forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bharathi D2, III Floor,Mahakavi G Road,
Karikkamuri,Cochin – 11
Ph # 0484 -3061055