Required Position : Sales Executives
No. of positions : 4
Qualification : Graduation
Industry / Sector Preference : IT (optional) Sales
Total Experience : 1 to 2 Years
Relevant Experience :
Salary : Up to 20000
Age Preference :
Gender : Male
ocation Preference : Ernakulam
Language Preference : English, Malayalm
Interview Location : Ernakulam
Interview Structure : Face to Face
Job Profile (Detailed) :
As a sales executive, your role is to sell as many of your company’s goods or services as possible. As such, you have a very important part to play in your company’s success. Areas you’re likely to be involved in include fast moving consumer goods (FMCGs) such as stationery, consumer durables like washing machines, industrial supplies like heavy machinery, computer systems software and media and services such as insurance.
Your typical activities will depend on the sector you’re in and how senior you are. However, they’re likely to include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company’s managers.
- You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
Hours and Environment
Generally, though, they will be quite long, with the pressure to hit targets making late finishes a regular feature.
Skills and Interests
To be a sales executive you’ll need to have:
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Fluency in a foreign language may also be helpful.
Please forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bharathi D2, III Floor,Mahakavi G Road,
Karikkamuri,Cochin – 11